beyond teck

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Saturday, 16 December 2006

Have to start blogging again!

Posted on 19:28 by Unknown
Wow, I can't believe that people still read this blog. I guess Google is still playing an important role in it. It looks the "Firefox- Blinking Cursor Problem" is one of the most active posts around this blog. And when people say they love me (even if they don't know who I am) and are going to read my blog everyday, then.. well.. I have to start blogging again I guess.

I really don't get time to blog, mainly due to school and what not. But hey, I can seriously give it a try this time. I guess I also have to start being a regular at tech-recieps and syschat again. I'm pretty sure they miss me a lot. I really have to redesign this blog as well. I think that blogger should provide better blogger beta templates with better labeling ang all that. But I guess I'll have to work around that for now.

Oh and if any of you have any problems or anything like that (in terms of technology problems...) then feel free to drop me a mail and I'll see what I can do. These can be any sort tech of problems.. like vista problems or word problems and so on.
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in blogging | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • 5 great add-ons for Internet Explorer 7
    If you haven’t yet upgraded to Internet Explorer 7, I’d say its high time you do so. If you’re still using IE 6, you’re missing out on a lot...
  • WeTransfer Job Ad
    I like using WeTransfer to transfer things that don't fit in emails, mainly because the site is fast, has a large upload limit (2GB!) an...
  • Contact Me!
    Okay so you want to contact me for something? No Problem! E-Mail You can send all your questions , comments , tips (I need a lot of those)...
  • The Nintendo Wii..
    The first thing that comes to my mind is the Wheee! Firefox flick by Jeff Gill. Except this time the IE logo is replaced by the Nintendo Wi...
  • AutoRecover in Microsoft Word
    We all need so save our work all the time, but due to those “system crashes” or those “word errors” it is harder for us to do that. Unlike s...
  • How to reduce PDF file sizes on a Mac
    Update : Doesn't seem like this method works well for all files, you may want to try out the link posted in the comments, as this seems ...
  • Installing Ubuntu without a CD drive using USB drive
    With the latest release of Ubuntu, I feel that more people will have access to a highly mature, fast and easy to use operating system. But u...
  • How we depend on technology in school
    Today I was just finishing up my Geo project and I realized (just like my other 'realization' moments that I've documented in t...
  • Squeet Vs FeedBlitz
    It recently came to my attention that Feedburner has been promoting Squeet on some feeds and FeedBlitz on some. Both basically do the sam...
  • Using Speech Recognition in Windows 7
    If there’s one area where Windows is way ahead of every other operating system in the world, it has to be Speech Recognition. There is no ot...

Categories

  • addons
  • adobe
  • ads
  • adsense
  • apple
  • audio
  • blackberry
  • blog
  • blogger
  • blogging
  • cars
  • cellphones
  • clean
  • code
  • comments
  • cricket
  • downloads
  • ebooks
  • email
  • error
  • file sharing
  • firefox
  • fixes
  • free
  • games
  • gas
  • Gmail
  • google
  • hack
  • hotmail
  • installs
  • instant messaging
  • internet
  • internet explorer
  • ipod
  • laptop
  • Linux
  • Live Writer
  • lol
  • Mac
  • mac. mail
  • mail
  • messenger
  • microsoft
  • Microsoft Word
  • money
  • msn
  • music
  • Musings
  • network
  • news
  • online
  • Outlook
  • page
  • peripherals
  • phones
  • photo
  • photoshop
  • php
  • plagiarism
  • problems
  • productivity
  • programming
  • projects
  • rant
  • Registry
  • Review
  • school
  • Screenshots
  • search
  • security
  • software
  • spam
  • speech
  • speed up windows
  • spyware
  • sysfader
  • technology
  • tip
  • tricks
  • tutorials
  • ubuntu
  • updates
  • video
  • virus
  • voip
  • web
  • wi-fi
  • Windows
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • wireless
  • work
  • wtf
  • youtube

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (5)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2012 (6)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2011 (19)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2010 (41)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (59)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (14)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (20)
  • ►  2008 (108)
    • ►  December (22)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2007 (33)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2006 (137)
    • ▼  December (1)
      • Have to start blogging again!
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (20)
    • ►  April (22)
    • ►  March (33)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (26)
  • ►  2005 (55)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (19)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (15)
  • ►  2001 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile